Sunday 18 December 2016

Pink Christmas

So many color combinations and so little time. To put bright pink and red together would normally be out of the question. At least for most people. I simply had to try them out. And I think it looks wonderful.

I have started to knit another Lifelines but this time I am planning to have a little more freshness added to it. I am not sure how it will turn out - but I am sure I will have a lot of fun with it.

This is my christmas knit. Finnally done with all the gifts that took a lot of time. I enjoy every stripe of this and cannot wait to get it more colourful. I am ready for a pink and red christmas.

The Stitch Story
Yarn: Rauma Finull
Needles: 2.5mm
Pattern: Lifelines
My Ravelry Page: Playground

9 comments:

  1. Det er da perfekte farver sammen, det ser rigtig godt ud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastisk... super rosa og rød - være opplagt i alle fall :-))
    Jeg har strikkt rød lue og nå jeg lager røde bobbler.
    Adventsklem fra Viola - være opplagt KLEM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk Viola!! Ja, man få energi av sånne farger sammen. Kos at du strikker bobler!! God advendtsklem til deg også :-)

      Delete
  3. After all... it will be christmas again next year! Mon ikke du har lige så mange planer om et år?
    Rigtig god, glad og farverig jul til dig og dine kære. Jeg nyder din blog. Knus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tak Anne :-) Jeg håber da at det bliver lige så farverigt næste år :-)

      Delete
  4. I love this! Happy pink and red Christmas!!! Beautiful Lone!!! Big Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ved du hvad - pink og rød er da et brag af en farvekombination ☺ og det må ses som et plus, at det holder dig i super godt humør medens du strikker. Tak for dine altid dejlige og meget værdsatte kommentarer - de glæder mig altid. God jul til dig og dine ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!