Wednesday 3 February 2010

For a dear friend


What is the best thing to give a friend? That must be love - or a mouse (LOL). But when that person is living far from you polymer clay will help. Put a lot of love, a lot of time and some imagination together with the clay and you have a jewelry. This is the way these mice came to the world in my studio. I also made a ring and some earrings to go with the necklace.

I love making jewelry for friends. Giving a little bit of myself to someone is just so nice.

So do this: Send an email to someone, give a call on the phone or send a card. If you give some love to someone today - it will make the world a better place. And you might be given some in return.

Take care whoever you are!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lone it is a beautiful set and it is a beautiful thought!!! Your friend will be delighted I am sure! Warm greetings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!