Monday 3 January 2011

Counting The Dots In Life

My new handknittet scarf in alpaca wool. It´s about 170 cm long.

Very nice to wear - and I love the colors of it. It reminds me of all the little colorful things in everyday life that we often seem to pass without notice.

I´ve been collecting all these small things in my heart for years. And there are always room for more. Like the scarf - it warms me up.

It´s all about noticing the good things: A good cup of coffee, a hug from a friend, a smile or just some sunbeams on a cold day.

As long as something makes you smile, or give you this good feeling inside, it is never too small. In fact small things can really make a different.

I wish you a lot of noticing and a happy new year. May all the little things in your life make your days brighter and warmer.





4 comments:

  1. So beautifully said Lone! The little things in life often are the most precious!

    Wishing you a New Year filled with many beautiful little things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf is beautiful, and so are your thoughts! I wish you the clarity of vision to never miss the little things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beautiful knitter! This looks so cozy and warm, it will be a joy to wear. Happy new year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Rebekah - wish you a good year!!

    Thank you Debbie - so well said!!

    Thank you Jan - happy new year to you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!