Sunday 17 January 2016

Whole Lotta Knitting Going On

The stash party on Instagram is really fun. See #restefest2016 for the photos.
Gimme thin yarn and tiny needles - and I knit a tunic and another three meter long scarf. 

That is what my knitting is about right now. I started on the Still Light tunic and it takes a lot of knitting. I am very excited about it - and hope it will fit.

Still Light Tunic on my needles. 
I knit in Holst Supersoft yarn - very thin yarn.

The yarn was meant for a cardigan, but I unravled it and started on the tunic instead.

I like the knit, the design and the genius pockets that figure shape the whole thing.

As I still have a lot of hand painted yarn I am knitting another Lifelines scarf from some of it.

I have so much fun knitting these colored yarns together.

I have joined the stash party on Instagram. It is in norwegian but if you see for #restefest2016 you will have a look at the photos.

Knitters are making a party of knitting stash into so much nice garments.

I have to many scarves - I know. I have started to give some of them away - those I do not use and never have used.

That is really so lovely - to see someone else shine in my scarves. Everybody needs colors - everyone.
Half of my new Lifelines scarf is done - knitted in hand painted stash yarn.

12 comments:

  1. Gøy med flere prosjekt på pinnene! Ha en herlig søndagskveld!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha masse moro med garn og pinne. Min favoritt er kofte, det blir en gave og jeg har på pinne andre :-))) også. Ser frem til å se strikkearbeitet ditt... alltid fantastisk med nydelig farger. God søndagskveld fortsatt og strålend fin uke for deg. Klem fra Viola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk Viola!!! Så flott en gave du strikker - blir gøy å se den ferdig!!God søndagskveld til deg også!!!

      Delete
  3. Så mange fine prosjekter! Det er sikkert morsommere å strikke når garnet har så flotte farger som det du bruker :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really fun way to be motivated to use up some stash! I really like the colors on the tunic you are knitting--looking forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The people you gave your scarfs too, are going to cherish them! The tunic colours are beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blir rett og slett i godt humør!! Happy knitting, Lone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Et anstendig utvalg av skjerf det må du utvilsomt ha. Så mye flott å se. Gøy at man går inn for å bruke opp retegarnet, tror mange sitter med mer enn noen nøster av ymse farger som bare blir hylle-fyll.


    Ja alle trenger farger, men hvorfor går nesten alle å gjemmer seg i sort, - eller treningstøy? Nå skal det sies at allværsjakker i det minste ofte er fargerike. Fortsett med å spre fargeglede. Det trengs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!